The Vitro Fertilization or IVF is regarded as the last option in the world of infertility. However, it could also be the first solution for many couples who face the challenge of infertility. There are cases where women with infertility diagnoses are unable to make sperm and egg via non-assisted methods. This is where IVF comes into play. The infertility clinics in Dubai are successfully providing medical solutions to the couple who are battling the unwanted situation. There are numerous strategies to tackle the phenomenon of infertility and IVF can increase a couple’s chances of enjoying childbirth in so many ways.
- IVF comes as the last hope for many couples who have already had enough with the other fertility techniques and treatments like fertility medications, intrauterine insemination, and many more. After trying so many things, the smart fertility specialist straight away recommends the couple to go for IVF. The IVF includes infertility diagnoses such as severe male infertility factors, reduced ovarian reserves, advanced maternal age, and blocked fallopian tubes.
- IVF is an option, which is open not only to the mother of the baby, but even surrogates or gestational carriers can also opt for this treatment. Women who are not physically strong enough to carry a baby full-term can also go for the IVF.
- Couples can use donated sperms or eggs in the IVF process. The fertility specialists can manually fertilize the eggs in their facilities and an eventual viable embryo can be used for the IVF. It augments your chances of conceiving the first or second time around.
- The IVF works perfectly well for the couples who are more focused on their careers or studies and delay the childbirth. These couples can get their eggs or embryos cryopreserved for future use and can always be pregnant when they want to. IVF is also a great option for the parents who want a certain space between the births of their children.
- IVF enhances your chances of producing a healthy baby through genetic screening, a powerful new technology that ensures good health for your newborn. Genetic screening is also called pre-implantation genetic screening (PGS) and pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD), which can be used to guard against the risks of Down syndrome, sickle-cell anemia, Tay Sachs disease, and cystic fibrosis.
- IVF also reduces the risks of a miscarriage, which is mostly caused by a genetic abnormality.
If you want to know more, you may read full details here.